Diversification Field Project Coordinator
Job Title: Diversification Field Project Coordinator
Location: Beit Sahour Main Office
Status: Full Time
Duration: 1 year and possible extension
• Job Objective / Summary:
Ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines; track milestones and timelines across project activities and MIAK necessary work flow, personnel and financial resource allocations, making alterations when necessary to meet expectations of clients; analyze and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed upon deliverables; analyze financial and operational reports.
• Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure the successful implementation of the project through preparing and organizing project implementation plan and providing adequate follow up and supervision of the work.
2. Develop systems and processes necessary for the recruitment, tracking, planning and execution of the project.
3. Analyze trends, develop and maintain a program for organizational learning and sharing of experiences, internally and externally.
4. Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external suppliers to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets.
5. Attend meetings for the ongoing project. Determine project requirements and assign staff. Oversee and maintain liaison between all parties concerned with the project to facilitate any changes or modifications and to facilitate resolution of project problems.
6. Oversee the development of relevant project proposals and budgets and recommend approval of them before submission.
7. Managing financial issues and supervising the preparation process of financial reports to ensure its compliance with donor’s regulations.
8. Preparation of progress reports as required by the MIAK Management and the project donor.
9. Working with the project team and ensuring team coherence and motivation.
10. Evaluation and monitoring of project progress at all stages of the project.
11. Perform any other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
• Knowledge and Abilities:
Knowledge of: principles and techniques of supervision, procurement, personnel development, event planning, audio-visual systems and other equipment and practices typical to the project; word processing, Excel, Ms-project.
Ability to: plan, service, and supervise a variety of activities and events; anticipate equipment and other needs for project activities; prepare effective reports and correspondence; identify potential problems and make necessary plans for preventive and/or corrective action; establish and maintain effective working relationships with project stakeholders, employees and the public.
• Special Working Conditions:
Travel, as needed, to provide oversight and assistance for off-site project.
• Emergency Need:
Must be available to work with varied schedules including extensive afternoons and weekends as needed.
1. A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Management or any other related field, from an accredited university.
2. Five years of experience in management, with NGO’s is preferable.
3. The ability to write and develop TOR for new and existing service providers.
4. The ability to run the day to day Organization activities.
5. The ability to write detailed project’s reports.
6. The ability to coordinate between different staff members and different departments.
7. The ability to prepare all filing and documentations for all of the organization’s work.
8. The ability to develop and write all MOU and contracts for MIAK.
9. Knowledge and high ability to use MS Office programs.
10. Must have a driving license.
11. A good team member.
12. Loving to Hike in the Palestine Wilderness.
13. Fluency in English and Arabic (writing and oral)
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 30, 2018.