- Posted by:
- Category: Past Vacancies
Masar Ibrahim Al Khalil
Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Beit Sahour, Main Office
Status: Full Time
Starting date: January 2nd, 2020
Masar Ibrahim Al Khalil (MIAK) is a non-profit community-based tourism union that delineates, and develops Masar Ibrahim in and around different Palestinian localities. The organization endorses cultural diversity and exchange, safeguards tradition and heritage, inspires storytelling and encourages friendships based on the advancement of human values and the preservation of the surrounding environment and the people’s needs for further growth and education. MIAK works closely and jointly with local communities to cultivate their resources, capacities and the opportunity for a better life.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supplies administrative support services to MIAK’s Staff.
- Assembles and analyzes information or data upon request.
- Maintains files and reporting systems.
- Take over office petty cash ins and outs and keep proper documentation.
- Hand out checks and payments in coordination with the financial office.
- Maintain HR files including staff timesheets, annual and sick leave balance updated.
- Uses independent judgment in completing activities and operating under supervision of the Executive Director.
- Oversees administrative procedures.
- Acts as an administrative liaison with donors, partners, consultants, and visitors.
- Maintains hospitality on behalf of office for visitors.
- Answers telephones, checks E-mails, and perform other routine office tasks upon request.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- A minimum 3 years progressively responsible experience in general office management.
- Uses Arabic and English with high proficiency.
- Thorough understanding of using word processing, database, spreadsheets and email programs, electronic and hard filing systems.
- Experience with international development organizations is an added value.
- Valid driving license.
- For more details and application form, please click on the following link and fill the Job Application Form: https://forms.gle/iT7dTD5oExxv29zB7
- After filling the Job Application Form please send your CV and Cover Letter in English by email to: vacancies[at]masaribrahim[dot]ps
- The Subject of the email should be Administrative Assistant.
- Deadline: Tuesday, December 10, 2019
- Without filling the Job Application Form and sending the CV and Cover Letter, the application will NOT be considered.
- Applications that do not meet the specified minimum requirements or those that will be received after the closing date will NOT be considered.
- Only short-listed will be contacted.